• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Receiver, Sub and Speaker for sale

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

sribuddy

All,

Up for sale are few items as below:

Onkyo TX NR 646 (5.1.2 Atmos, DTS X receiver)
Price- 24800
Condition - 10/10
Reason for sale:- Denon is on the way

JBL PSW 1000 Subwoofer
Price- 1000
Age - more than 12 years old

CRAFTEL made - 4 theatre surrounds
Price - 1000 each
Condition - 9/10

I will have a separate Sale thread for my Boston Acoustics A250 sub. Offer price is 12500. Reason for upgrade- Upgrading to Golden Ear Forcefield sub
Pics are attached for reference.
PM or call me only for clarifications and the prices are final (this is not a desperate sale). All prices are conservatively placed.

Cheers,
SJ 20180619_093735_resized.jpg
20180619_093820_resized.jpg
20180619_093858_resized.jpg
20180619_094058_resized.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

bobby0909

Kindly mention the specification of the surrounds..frequency response...maximum watt handling..are they wall mountable

Thanks

sribuddy

Hi Bobby, i am not sure of the tech specs. It was custom made by CRAFTEL and has wall mounting options. If there is anyway to find out, let me know I can try. But it is built for larger home theatre setup. It was an overkill in my room.

efernand1

I reckon these speakers would be 6-8 ohms and based on its looks would be between 60 - 90 watts RMS.......freq would be 65hz to 18khz

the sensitivity would be 88db or slightly more.....

sribuddy

All - Thanks for the overwhelming response to my sale thread.I have PM'ed respectively on whomever have shown interest.

Cheers!!

sribuddy

Thanks All, Items blocked for a fellow PM. deal will be closed soon. Any changes, I will PM those who have shown interest.

Cheers.

sribuddy

Hi All..

All items sold. Thanks to all who took time to look thru this thread. Due to my working time, i am not able to read the PM i received on time and i could not reply on time. i am sorry for that.

Treat this thread as closed.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.