Reciever for audio only

chefdaddyo

Hello to all. This is my first post. Just moved to a larger home. I plan to install Polk in-wall speakers; two in kitchen and two in L/D area. My Denon is older and I'd like to replace it. Just a few basic requirements: must be able to power speakers "A", or "B" or both seta at the same time. This new receiver will not be needed for video as we have a sound bar. And I've owned three Denons in the past. Mostly listening at a moderate level; no heavy metal. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks to all.

Hi

If you need a integrated amplifier or AVR which can run all 5 or 7 channels on stereo mode....(bridge mode also possible), you can consider Marantz which is made by the same company D&M holdings who make Denon....the difference is that Marantz is made of better components thus adding a nice musical warm touch and better performance....

You could also look at NAD or Rotel or Arcam ....various models, based on the speakers specs, choose the right one.....most important...audition as many as you can and decide...all the best

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back