Recliner.....

Stanley leather boutique have La-z-boy recliners which should be the best you can get here. They import the mechanism from USA and upholster it themselves. They also have choice of fabrics(leather & suede). Their leather has different grades & colors. I don't not have a recliner but had bought a single seater couch from them...it's over 10 years old and shows no signs of wear! (I have been using it daily since I bought)

You'll also get cheap recliners locally. I had a Godrej recliner once and had a really bad experience with it - mechanism was faulty after a week and after sales service was virtually non existent. A word of advice - always buy pure leather. Pleather/faux leather gets very uncomfortable in the summer as unlike leather, it cannot breath and sticks to your skin.

I have bought my recliners from Recliners India and they are really good. You have a range of options - Imported Leather, Indian Leather, Synthetic leather and cloth. As well as manual and electric, besides the seating options. Its best to choose a recliner by sitting on it as the feel is very important.

I chose the electric one as the manual one was difficult for my kid and my wife (Across Stanley and recliners india). The choices with stanley are slightly limited but are plusher and of course the cost is nearly double.

Thanks all for the help.
Recliner India has approached me with the catalog and rate chart.Will visit the showroom at thane this weekend.Need to find Stanley showroom ?Pune or Mumbai and then will decide about it.Thanks for forwarding my number to Recliners India.

What's the tag on the Stanley's?
I have bought my recliners from Recliners India and they are really good. You have a range of options - Imported Leather, Indian Leather, Synthetic leather and cloth. As well as manual and electric, besides the seating options. Its best to choose a recliner by sitting on it as the feel is very important.

I chose the electric one as the manual one was difficult for my kid and my wife (Across Stanley and recliners india). The choices with stanley are slightly limited but are plusher and of course the cost is nearly double.
What is the price tag for a single/three seater Stanley vs Recliner India? What about the quality and comfort?

I'm 1 year into a budget Fabric recliner sofa set from Royal Oak, while their Build quality is OK and very functional, I'm looking to see if we can sell and upgrade to a leather one this year.

This one from Mentalist keeps taunting me...
IMG_20180407_105122.jpg

I liked the model 361 from recliner india.It comes in fabric,half leather,full leather and premium leather.
Manual or motorised.
The price quoted is around 55K for a full leather one.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back