Recomended Air Conditioner Service firms in Bangalore

Sujit

With the proliferation of air-conditioners comes an associated malady - that of bad service and 'barely' trained technicians. All the manufacturers seem to have outsourced service completely and every city seems to carved up into areas. Therefore if you are stuck with a lousy service guy there is absolutely nothing one can do! The so call 'service' numbers given on some manufacturers websites don't work at all!( eg ONIDA!)

As a part of my shift of residence, I had a brand new ac reinstalled by "authorized company technicians" in my new house. They goofed things up multiple times - they sent a barely 18 yr old kid to install but ac refused to cool properly .. they tried passing it off as 'normal' - and I had to speak to their South head of service before I got things resolved to some degree.

After a month or so the wet season started, followed by winter.. and hence the AC did not require to be used till now. Now again the cooling seems to have come down - and the compressor seems to run endlessly.

I am very sure there is a leak in the system - must have been due to improper 'flaring/sealing'. My ac is now our of the warranty - hence if I call the company (and this is supposing I find some way of getting thru to them), they will be more than happy to send the 'authorised service technicians' which is most likely to be the same guy who goofed it up to begin with!

Hence I think there is a requirement of good, reliable, third party vendors for our air conditioner requirements.

I am looking for one in Bangalore - I stay on Sarjapur Road.

Please record your recommendations here. Will help everyone!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back