recommend 40/42 inch best tv

puneet

I want to buy 42 inch LED Tv.(or higher end LCD)
Earlier my budget was 38k,but I had increased it to 50k.I could increase more,if my requirements are not fulfilled.So,please suggest me some good buy.Because I want to use the TV for minimum of 15 years.Also,I do not want to repair my Tv in future.(good life span)
Now,comes to my requirements.This would be my first HDTV.Till now,I was using CRT screen,so I am used to great colour composition and good contrast and deep black level.
I want superb Video clarity in Sd and HD connection,both.Because,normal Tv viewing will be in sd only.
I do not want to suffer from bleeding or clouding effects.(so if possible full array in this price)
Design does not matters to me.
After some time,screen will be used for gaming also.So,I want less gaming lag.
I want no blur and want to see sports match without any glitches.
3d is not priority.But,I beleive that 3d set can give good 2d experience.
Dont want to use internet on tv.Smart tv is just a waste of money for me.
No file format support reuired.although Hard disk support needed.
Tv will be mostly placed on stand,therefore good stable stand.
I want constant natural color throughout screen.
speaker will be not a deal breaker.But,want a decent one.

What features will be missing in my price range.Please help me.
Sorry for my bad english.
Do you know any good shop in delhi to buy Tv?
And last question,koi iss month tv ke rates girne ke chance hai?

I think rates will go down for last year's models with some monsoon offer etc. Rates for new models should fall around diwali

There you go Puneet. You have now stated your requirements in detail...
LED as of now is the higher end LCD. Its LCD with LED back lighting. And there are two types of backlighting available one is edge lit and other is full array backlight. An edge lit model will not give much advantage over the CCFl backlit ones than a much thinner panel. Whereas full array one will give you more contrast (local dimming etc.)

And for your other requirement - watching sports and games without any blur. The LCD technology has evolved and offers minimum blur these days but for you I would recommend 100Hz or greater TV.

So when you look for a TV, keep in mind these factors and check out. Go to shops and see it for yourself, choose a TV and you can ask if a btter price is available or not.

@anm
So,for how much time,should I wait?

@deepakgang
Yes,i have detailed every thing,I want from my new TV.Therefore,confusion has also increased.
Some people are telling to go with 50 inch and plasma,whats your choice?

Well if you are open to buying in the grey market you can get the sony 40EX520 within your budget and if the grey market in your location also have samsung then get the D5500 smart tv.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back