Recommendation for USB DAC A-B

rajivaryan1984

Any good recommendation for USB Cable DAC A-B cable which can be purchased in India ? I do not want to use the usual printer cable but would like to connect my Network player with a DAC using USB DAC A-B cable. Kindly suggest any cost effective and good brand which can be used for my setup.

There are a WIDE Range of these cables available from every cable manufacturer.... most have distributors in India.

Prices would range from probably Rs 3000 to Rs 50,000+

What is your budget ?

What is the equipment that you are using ? (Dac, Network Player, Amp & Speakers) ?

Are you already using branded cables elsewhere in your setup, eg Power Cords, Interconnects, Speaker Cables ?

Any particular sound / tonal balance correction you are seeking ?

The above info will help provide you meaningful pointers.

Any good recommendation for USB Cable DAC A-B cable which can be purchased in India ? I do not want to use the usual printer cable but would like to connect my Network player with a DAC using USB DAC A-B cable. Kindly suggest any cost effective and good brand which can be used for my setup.
https://www.tanotis.com/products/tripp-lite-u023-003-usb-cable-2-0-type-a-type-b-plug-3ft - will take the pants off most of the so called "audiophile" USB cables out there.

Check Classifieds for Furutech USB cable.
Very good cable... though not cost effective.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back