Recommendations for soundbars

Polaris

I'm looking for recommendations for a soundbar for a bedroom LED TV setup. We will mainly be watching movies and wish to have enough effect and clarity for clean dialogues etc.

Tentative budget of < Rs. 30k.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I've added a budget. But I'm a little flexible on this too if it's worth the money. Thanks Prosenjit.

I think.. in 30K, you can have much better experience of a complete Home Theater like Onkyo 3500. That's gonna give far better experience than any Sound Bar available in this budget.

Why do HT systems and 2.1 systems always hijack Sound bar threads?

Soundbars have a value that are not replicated and that is form factor.

Can someone pls pls suggest a Sound bar for a budget of 15k, 20k and 30k.

Thanks

Why do HT systems and 2.1 systems always hijack Sound bar threads?

Soundbars have a value that are not replicated and that is form factor.

Can someone pls pls suggest a Sound bar for a budget of 15k, 20k and 30k.

Thanks

:lol::lol:

becuase the hijackers care about peoples money......:D:):mad:

i think you got your answer

and the audio fanatics really dont care about looks or form factor over audio quality for the money paid...............or do they??:rolleyes:

anyway for a strictly 2 ch system get an streo amp and 2 bookshelves ..way better performance...from stb only case...

however from a player..avr is good...

then yes onkyo 3500/denon 1311xp...is good ..

Last edited:
I'm looking for recommendations for a soundbar for a bedroom LED TV setup. We will mainly be watching movies and wish to have enough effect and clarity for clean dialogues etc.

Tentative budget of < Rs. 30k.

Thanks.

Haven't heard it but this one has been getting fairly good reviews. Supports 3d, wireless sub as well as bluetooth.
LG NB3520A review from the experts at whathifi.com

This is the approx. price in India as per this site:
LG NB3520A Online Price in India, Specifications, Reviews, Features : Home Theaters - Compare India

Do take a demo though!

I have been looking for one too recently for a bedroom setup. N, it cannot match a 'regular' setup, but has its benefits. After trying out several ones in Best Buy, I have zeroed in on the following:

Amazon.com: Panasonic SC-HTB770 3.1-Channel Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer: Electronics

Amazon.com: Samsung HW-F550 2.1-Channel 310 Watt Soundbar (Black): Electronics

Amazon.com: Sony HTCT550W 3D Sound Bar Home Theater System with Wireless Subwoofer: Electronics

I surely prefer the Panasonic of the three. Samsung had issues streaming bluetooth from iPhone in the store.

No idea about prices in India.

my suggestion is to buy seperate stereo amp and good speaker.. its better clarity than low budget HT setup..

for your budget, so many speakers and amp available..

or buy powered speakers like aktimate or some

-suresh babu

if my budget is max 15 k , which is the best soundbar for me guys?? possible 5.1 in that price??

YAS-101 - Front Virtual Surround Systems - Yamaha - India

please @prosenjit , compare yamaha YAS 101 and jbl SB 200 for me................i am total dumb in this field , although i am keen for a great sound .

yamaha has 7.1 virtual surround but no bluetooth ............yamah looks better to me except bluetooth , although JBL also has 3D sound ...............please suggest sound wise which is better bro..... :)

Recently while browsing the Sonodyne website came across their soundbar - Exbar. Not much info on performance or price. Please check.

i have an 46 inch samsung LED..i am looking for a good sound bar with a budget of 30k..plz suggest something..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back