• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Rega Planer2 and Technics SL1510

HiFiMART.com

analogadikt

Am downsizing my turntable collection, hence these two fine turntables are up for sale.

REGA PLANER 2

Description
The Planar 2 features an unsprung chipboard plinth on rubber feet, originally bordered by a wooden trim.
Drive is via a compliantly mounted AC Synchronous motor with simple phase shift power supply, through an O-ring type belt.
The top platter is a heavy glass design with a felt mat, sitting on a plastic sub platter.
The unit in question is fitted with the original British made RB250 tonearm, a simplified version of the classic RB300. The turntable is working perfectly. The belt is not in top condition but there no speed issues and I expect that it shall last for another year or two. It is fitted with AT95E cartridge with stylus in good condition.

Specifications
Drive method: belt drive
Motor: 110V AC synchronous. (This is a original UK market model so is factory fitted with the correct resistor to work directly on 240 VAC.)
Platter: glass
Speeds: 33 and 45rpm

Price
INR 24,000/-
Packing and shipping shall be extra at actuals. I can personally deliver and set up the turntable in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune area provided my travelling expenses are reimbursed.

TECHNICS SL1510

Specifications
Type: manual turntable
Drive method: direct drive
Motor: ultra low speed brushless DC motor
Control type: servo control (mk1), quartz locked (mk2)
Platter: 330mm, 2.5kg, aluminium alloy diecast
Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
Pitch control: 10% (mk1), 20% (mk2)
Wow and flutter: 0.03% WRMS (mk1), 0.025% WRMS (mk2)
Rumble: -70dB (mk1), -73dB (mk2)
Tonearm: gimbal suspension, universal, s-shaped, tubular
Effective length: 230mm
Overhang: 15mm
Offset angle: 21.5 degrees
Weight: 20.7 lb (mk1), 11.5kg (mk2)

This is a completely manual turntable designed for hi-fi use from the legendary Technics line-up. Works perfectly. Cosmetic condition not in top shape as there is some paint fading on the plinth/base but the turntable is very much presentable. It is fitted with new interconnects as there are some reports of issues with original Technics cables. The tt does not have a cartridge.

Price
INR 12,000/-
Packing and shipping shall be extra at actuals. I can personally deliver and set up the turntable in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune area provided my travelling expenses are reimbursed.

Thanks for looking. Wishing all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• rega2.jpg
    rega2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 752
  • rega1.jpg
    rega1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 747
  • rega3.jpg
    rega3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 749
  • tech1.jpg
    tech1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 754
  • tech2.jpg
    tech2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 748
  • tech3.jpg
    tech3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 754

analogadikt

The Technics tt is available for sale as I have not received any further communication from the FM for whom it was reserved.

The Rega tt has been sold outside the forum.

Regards,

analogadikt

Am willing to give the Technics TT for Rs. 9000/- without headshell and provided the buyer collects it from my place at Navi Mumbai. It is working perfectly and can be tested at my place. Am making this offer as I have no time to spare for packing/shipping and need to clear the space.

Regards,