Regarding Sure electronics TPA3123 Class-D Amplifier Board

somakmaitra

Hello everybody ,
Received Sure electronics TPA3123 Class-D AMP BOARD .hooked it up to my 12v Regulated 1amp power supply .Surprisingly it played really well .there is no hissing or background noise . Extremely precise and sweet really loved it .Will put it in a proper enclosure ad power it up with a laptop charger :)

2*25W @4? TPA3123 Class-D Audio Amplifier Board - eBay (item 350399377483 end time Oct-06-10 23:56:25 PDT)

Enclosing some pictures
Picasa Web Albums - somak maitra - Sure electron...
:yahoo:
Regards ,
Somak

Congrats...Did the customs charge any duty on this item and how much time did it take to reach you?

Sure Electronics has some good Class-D boards for cheap. I'm thinking of getting their 100W board but I'm hunting for good 7.1/2 Pre-Processor first. Unfortunately my home ministry wont approve the budget for Emotiva UMC-1.

Thanks for you positive inputs .
sure electronics is very positive in their delivery .they mark it as a gift so don't worry .
I was using sansa fuze as source and using HIVI b4n and dayton hd20 as the speaker . I am planning too build the overnight sensation of paul carmody Overnight Sensation MTM - undefinition
the crossover and the box is ready but unfortunately my carpenter is unable to complete because his son is in a terminal state .
Will keep you updated .

regards,
Somak

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back