Region free bluray player

Hello everyone I m new here...can anyone help me to find region free bluray player?

@Mihir1994: BluRay players are usually modded to be region free. They are expensive than the original (non-modded) players and voids warranty. You can search 'region free BluRay player' on ebay or GEB and buy there. Lot of local shops of high end audio also keep them.

DVD regions switch automatically when disks are inserted however BluRay regions need to be set with specific key combinations on remote before inserting the disk.

Mihir sorry for hijacking your thread.
Guys I intend to buy a Blu Ray Player region free.
I'm currently staying in US.
Family will travel back to India.
Kindly suggest Blu Ray or 4k Player

Andy78, if you are lucky enough to be in the USA until the arrival of the Oppo Digital 4K UDP 203, then get it.

It is getting rave reviews even before it's release from different online sites when in comparison to Samsung, Panasonic or anything else right now. Otherwise get an Oppo blu ray which might be discounted due to the release of it's Oppo 4K player.

Yes, oppo is a really good choice. It can also converted to region free with mod chip and it is compatible with upgrades. I'm using it and quite happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mihir sorry for hijacking your thread.
Guys I intend to buy a Blu Ray Player region free.
I'm currently staying in US.
Family will travel back to India.
Kindly suggest Blu Ray or 4k Player
You could pick this one From Samsung. I bought the US region player recently (Region A) as the price difference was quite huge - $200 vs $499 for this one. Most blurays are region free so not sure if it's worth spending so much extra.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F...4_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RD0592RCRK32SDB262VR

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

All Samsung players since last 5 years have Cinevia enabled. Oppo don't have for USB.

Lets not discuss piracy

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back