Remote code for Airtel HD+

renga435

I have Onkyo universal remote which came the nr414 AVR.It controls my DVD player and TV. But i am unable to find the remote code of Airtel HD+ to key in to the onkyo remote. To my knowledge we cannot teach the onkyo remote.So the only option is to key in the remote code. Does anybody know the remote code of Airtel DTH remote?

I have Onkyo universal remote which came the nr414 AVR.It controls my DVD player and TV. But i am unable to find the remote code of Airtel HD+ to key in to the onkyo remote. To my knowledge we cannot teach the onkyo remote.So the only option is to key in the remote code. Does anybody know the remote code of Airtel DTH remote?

Try 2248 or 2243

Finally found the code after some research :yahoo:. Seems that Thomson and Airtel shares the same STB hardware from Technicolor. So the Thompson STB remote code 01582 works well for controlling the Airtel STB.

thanks for sharing the code. In fact i was searching for the the same. It worked. but one issue. the only channel up/down , power on/off is working. the menu button is not working. any idea????

WOW .. .finally got the correct code.. Its 02248. I use BOSE universal remote and BOSE customer care gave me this . Its working perfectly fine now...

WOW .. .finally got the correct code.. Its 02248. I use BOSE universal remote and BOSE customer care gave me this . Its working perfectly fine now...

This is the same code mentioned in Onkyo remote codes under "satellite set top box" for Airtel. Just felt like emphasizing on the same so that it will be helpful for one and all and as future reference. So its "02248".

None of these codes are working for my airtel DTH (HD DVR Recorder) with Marantz 7011 remote.
Can somebody help, please?

None of these codes are working for me for my Universal remote RCA 4 Platinum Pro. Can somebody please help?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back