Repairing required for Philips AW 7530

joyrex

I have a Philips AW 7530 double deck cassette player with FM Radio. For the last couple of years, the unit was not functioning correctly and since August 22 it has stopped functioning. Can anyone provide me with the address of a service centre where the unit could be thoroughly repaired

PM me. I know a technician in Pune who repairs audio stuff at honest prices. Multiple people have availed his services even my friend from Kolkata. You just have to ship it to him.

PM me. I know a technician in Pune who repairs audio stuff at honest prices. Multiple people have availed his services even my friend from Kolkata. You just have to ship it to him.
Thank You for your response, but I think it won't be cost effective to ship the unit to Pune. I am looking for a repair facility in Kolkata

Can you pls let me know the Pune technician's number? I need to repair my DAC and I live in Pune. Thank you

Could you please share the details with me of the person in Pune? Id love to see if he can revive an old audio player that I have

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back