Req info full range drivers in India

sarathssca

Could you please share info on better full range drivers , in 3 or 4 Inch range .. which r available in India ..
Many of the popular full rangers like mark audio or fostex r not readily available and when available they have high cost which I think because of shipping charges..

While searching found below place where we may get faital pro drivers like 3fe25 etc ..

Please add info regarding full rangers available in India..

Mainly looking for full rangers because of simpler to build without cross over etc ..

Could you please share info on better full range drivers , in 3 or 4 Inch range .. which r available in India ..
Many of the popular full rangers like mark audio or fostex r not readily available and when available they have high cost which I think because of shipping charges..

While searching found below place where we may get faital pro drivers like 3fe25 etc ..

Please add info regarding full rangers available in India..

Mainly looking for full rangers because of simpler to build without cross over etc ..
what are your exact needs? You want them to use as single driver or in a 2 or 3 way system where the full range can handle ample octaves

Durgesh: 9250466994, 9654672713
Purchase got delayed, bought the drivers from soundland chennai, Durgesh didn't have stock as i was looking for 4fe25 for making surrounds for my home . Just received the drivers, haven't got time to build it. landing price was 4k for a pair

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back