Request suggestions for a new AVR to replace Pioneer LX86 AV

unni_pg

I am thinking of selling my Pioneer LX86 AV receiver and buy a latest spec AVR for my treated 17ft * 12ft room.

I feel my existing Pioneer LX86 AV is a little too powerful for the room with 9 channels of 140W each. I am only using 5.1 channels of it (Paradigm floor standing + Velodyne SPL 1200 Ultra subwoofer). But the only reason I am selling it is because it doesnt have HDCP 2.2. Even though I have an Oppo BDP103, which I use to connect my streaming devices (Fire stick 4K/Nvidia Shield Pro) with receiver and projector, I prefer the receiver too having the capability to directly connect my streaming devices (FS & ShieldPro).

Already gone through some posts in this forum. Still I would love to get some specific suggestions from the seasoned users here. I need HDCP 2.2 or higher, decent calibration support, Dolby Atmos and digital plus, 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR.

Hope it is decent to keep a budget of upto 1 lakh for this AVR.

I am thinking of selling my Pioneer LX86 AV receiver and buy a latest spec AVR for my treated 17ft * 12ft room.

I feel my existing Pioneer LX86 AV is a little too powerful for the room with 9 channels of 140W each. I am only using 5.1 channels of it (Paradigm floor standing + Velodyne SPL 1200 Ultra subwoofer). But the only reason I am selling it is because it doesnt have HDCP 2.2. Even though I have an Oppo BDP103, which I use to connect my streaming devices (Fire stick 4K/Nvidia Shield Pro) with receiver and projector, I prefer the receiver too having the capability to directly connect my streaming devices (FS & ShieldPro).

Already gone through some posts in this forum. Still I would love to get some specific suggestions from the seasoned users here. I need HDCP 2.2 or higher, decent calibration support, Dolby Atmos and digital plus, 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR.

Hope it is decent to keep a budget of upto 1 lakh for this AVR.
How much are you selling it for, if you don't mind me asking 😅

For Avr, I'll suggest minimum 2600h/2700h.

How much are you selling it for, if you don't mind me asking 😅

I am hoping that I can get around 35K for it. But I am yet to check prices from this forum or elsewhere. I'll check with dealer too if they can give me a decent price for my used model.

For Avr, I'll suggest minimum 2600h/2700h.
Not sure if I understood you. Do you mean Denon 2700H? If so, yes that is an option. Going by some good rates that I found in the forum, I think I may be able to go upto 3700H from Denon.

And another option is equivalent models from Marantz.

I am hoping that I can get around 35K for it. But I am yet to check prices from this forum or elsewhere. I'll check with dealer too if they can give me a decent price for my used model.

Not sure if I understood you. Do you mean Denon 2700H? If so, yes that is an option. Going by some good rates that I found in the forum, I think I may be able to go upto 3700H from Denon.

I'll be happy to take it off your hands if it fits my requirements.

If you can stretch for Denon 3700H, then go for it. It's worth the price I think.

If you like Pioneer look at the LX-305. I have the LX-505 and am very happy. They have 6 8K inputs, and also come with Dirac with license included. LX-305 is 100W x 9 channels

If you like Pioneer look at the LX-305. I have the LX-505 and am very happy. They have 6 8K inputs, and also come with Dirac with license included. LX-305 is 100W x 9 channels
You are mistaken there, its 100W with 2 channel driven not 9

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back