Requesting Suggestions on choosing 40/42 LED-LCD

Prashaunth

After careful detailed examination, I have narrowed down to four top selling models in Chennai. I would like to get some advice on choosing one of the listed models or to get advice if any other models come close to these ones (on the better side). My budget is 50 to 60K. (MY CURRENT SELECTION IN THE GIVEN ORDER). I am listing the best price that I received from various dealers in Chennai. Let me know if this is a good deal.
1. LG 42LV3730 - 55500 (incl 8GB USB drive)
2. Samsung 40D5500 - 57500
3. Sony 40EX520 - 58000
4. Panasonic 42E3D - 59000

Guys Please (Please!!) help me out with your valuable suggestions.
Regards,
Prashaunth J

Hi i think Sony is the best option.. without bill you can get it for 40k.. panasonic is my 2nd choice.. rest is upto u.. LG and Samsung both are also good.. i find Sony better and i have made lot of people buy ex520 and they love it.

Thanks to abhi748, aks316 and nanduking32 for your valuable inputs. Got LG 42LV3730 for 53900 with some freebies! Didnot incline on Sony mainly due to the poor support on certain file formats and I do agree that they have superior picture quality. neways, no regrets... I connected my new machine and played some HD movie thru pendrive and it surely rocks! 42 inches tv in the living room sized 12 X 14 looks sensational..

Congrats bro... LG is revolutionary improved his quality and support... Good Decision... Enjoy this IPL season in HD quality with bigger screen :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back