Items for sale: Rethm Saadhana V1 speaker (Lowther full rangers with an active bass section), Rethm Gaanam amplifier (dual chassis single ended tube amp with 6C3CC and 6922 tubes), Rethm speaker cables (2.5m) and 2 pairs Rethm Interconnects (1.5m and 1m)
Reason for sale: Moving to a new house with a dedicated but small listening room (converted one of the bedrooms). The speakers are too large for the new listening room.
Age: I got the speakers a little over 3 years back as a demo pair from Absolute Phase. The amp was purchased directly from Rethm a little over two years back. The cables are all around 3 years old
Condition: Good for the amp, fair for the speaker. The speaker active bass sections have been recently serviced and rewired by Rethm. One of the bass units was damaged on the way back by the courier guys and had to be sent back for repair. They were able to restore it fully - no damage visible cosmetically and no impact on performance
Sale options and pricing:
Option 1: Speakers + Amplifier + Speaker cables and interconnects @ Rs2,50,000/-
Option 2: Speakers + Speaker cables and interconnects @ Rs1,75,000/-
The amplifier is not for sale separately at this time
Demo is possible at my house in Bangalore with prior appointment
Local sale in Bangalore preferred. Shipping possibly at buyer's cost and risk
Sorry for the poor quality pics - taken with a cellphone. I can take high resolution pics for potential out of station buyers on request.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.