Review on Elcytec.com sale

Shanmugam

The address is mentioned as Delhi.

Address : Elcytec, W-22, Sainik Farms, New Delhi - 110068

can anyone in Delhi check and give feedback.

As a rule it's not safe to buy from a new website which does not have any other presence or reviews on the web. Almost all the comments on their FB page are complaining it's fake.

Why not stick to well known websites with a proven history?

As a rule it's not safe to buy from a new website which does not have any other presence or reviews on the web. Almost all the comments on their FB page are complaining it's fake.

Why not stick to well known websites with a proven history?
+1
Their price seems too good to be true.

Sainik Farms is a posh locality in Delhi where the rich have their farm houses. W22, on the other hand, is an area just outside the posh locality and is part of a village.

The warranty information is also incomplete. Suspiciously looks like refurbished or grey market products.

I too came across this website just today morning. Polk Maginifi Mini and Yamaha Yas 209 are available for 16k and 20k respectively. I almost felt like going for it too, it looked like such a good deal. But when it comes to open box products, I'd prefer to take a look before buying, rather than trusting some pictures and their words.

COD doesn't guarantee genuineness. You will receive the parcel, pay cash and then later open it to discover surprise. There is no official payment trail and no way to initiate charge back if you get scammed.

COD doesn't guarantee genuineness. You will receive the parcel, pay cash and then later open it to discover surprise. There is no official payment trail and no way to initiate charge back if you get scammed.
I got scammed that way once. After handing over cash to courier guy I realised that what I received was not what I ordered. When I spoke to the seller he agreed to take it back and sent me a copy of chalan and tracking# for courier pick up. Courier guys never came but I was told courier couldn't reach me.

It's a strategy that most online frauds follow when customer insists on refund or replacement. They would inform the courier that there is going to be a pickup, so it shows up in tracking. But they would not schedule actual pick up.

Tried COD they are asking ₹180 for ₹9000 speakers as initial payment. Will this small amount generate enough cash flow if it is a scam.
The bottom line here in my opinion is - instead of analyzing their business model, why not stick to well-known, reputed sellers? It might very well become a case of penny wise and pound foolish.

Just for try i ordered AVR from this site, as expected AVR never come even after 2 week. then i canceled order by mail (cancel option is not available on website.) . they did not refund amount as usual. on 2nd reminder they refund full amount (i.e. 299/- ) after a week.
So as per my experience they never going to deliver your stuff.

Just for try i ordered AVR from this site, as expected AVR never come even after 2 week. then i canceled order by mail (cancel option is not available on website.) . they did not refund amount as usual. on 2nd reminder they refund full amount (i.e. 299/- ) after a week.
So as per my experience they never going to deliver your stuff.
wondering why they refunded the COD amount if they are scam site...

And does anyone know if we buy any such AV product through COD delivery, will the courier person give us the time to check the product before we pay the cash ?.

It depends on the courier person, mostly they wait for 2~3 minutes. We can only do physical check not sure we will be allowed to check for speaker working by connecting to an amplifier. I have seen Mobile phones switched on and imie checked.

I too ordered Logitech z906 speakers and it never got delivered till date. I paid the booking fee of ₹300 which is probably never coming back now.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY ARE FRAUD

Placed an order on COD on 19th August, got a cancellation and refund today with a mail to buy something similarly priced by paying fully online.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back