Revision in the prices of imported 'Universal' music CDs

christian paul

Guys, recently Ive noticed that there has been a price revision in many of the imported music CDs (including the old stocks) distributed by Universal Music in the online shopping websites' catalogue - likely due to the devaluation of the Rupee. It is also interesting to note that the prices of these CDs from the Rhythm Houses catalogue are now cheaper than online stores. The other day, I ordered couple of box sets from RH before they too revise the prices!

@RMCWS
Most prices of Universal imports, such as, impulse! 2-on-1and 2 for 1 have gone up at Snapdeal & Infibeam websites, along with Deluxe/Special/Anniversary Editions. Visit Rhythm House's website and browse thru their catalogue - imports are distinctively marked. However, before placing an order please verify the corresponding prices at other online websites.

If you like the music of Emmylou Harris, her Songbird 4CD+1DVD box set is available for Rs.3995/- at Rhythm House. Though this is a Warner-Virgin release, youll not get this 2006 release at the quoted price elsewhere. When I got mine couple of years back, I paid 15% less than the quoted price.

Back