Rgd. Jamo A-102 HCS5 speakers

hibhanu

Hi All,

I recently auditioned Jamo A-102 HCS5 speakers at cinebels, Bangalore with some 5.1 movie clips and music. I feel its awesome given their compact size. I didnt try "Energy take". so no comments.

But one thing that is bothering me is the price he quoted for Jamo A102 speakers is 27K. :rolleyes:

But when i checked Amazon its around $232.75 only :yahoo:. Amazon.com: Jamo A 102 HCS 5 black Black 5.1-channel home theater speaker system: Electronics

Is the price difference b/w US and India so HUGE??

btw, Is there any other store where I can get a better price for these speakers, in bangalore??

Pls help.

Thanks and Regards,
Bhanu

The price you have quotes is the US price. Normally you will find approx double the price on 20N etc for India. BTW 20N quotes the price at Rs 36440/-. The items you get shipped you will have to pay the shipping charges, profit of the website and custom duties that is why the price difference is huge. If you have a relative visiting US ask him to get it for you or even if a you have relative there who can ship for you then it would work out cheaper.

In case of electronics there is also a problem of change in operating voltage and frequency in comparison to India necessitating to buy a step down. Not so for the speakers though.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back