Rhythm House Downing Shutter?

jls001

Heard from reliable sources that Rhythm House, the much beloved music store at Kala Ghoda in Mumbai is shutting shop:sad:

Sad, indeed. They looked quite healthy a few months back. Does that include the online store?

Sad to see another Mumbai landmark go. :sad:
Amid this digital wave, independent music stores are faced with a fate no better.
In other cities too, they are either transforming into gift shops and the like... or simply shutting shop.

Sad to see an iconic store shut shop.
Another casualty of the online phenomenon.

One of my favorite routines was to spend some time at Rhythm House before attending to any work.
Finale was a meal at Jimmy Boy or Britannia. Will sorely miss the place when I am there next.

Also too much ripping going on - piracy is another curse. We need to look take an honest look inward for it.

I had heard about this a month back. Employees had been told to look for a new job. I too will miss Rhythm House. For me, Rhythm House, followed by a beer at Samovar was kind of a monthly routine in my younger days. Samovar has already shut down. Now it's time to bid goodbye to Rhythm House too. My guess is they will now be only online

was there yesterday. I saw empty shelves in a section of the store and it was unreal.

Hope its untrue but...

will miss RH - an iconic landmark in Mumbai in its own right.

Another one bites the dust. Sad to see them go.

It was a favorite haunt from days long past when I used to live in Mumbai.

Sad to hear about this. I made it a point to visit Rhythm house whenever I visited Mumbai. The place was iconic and I would always find some interesting music to buy.

It's really a very sad news..One of my favorite place..
Are they gonna continue with online selling or complete shutdown of business..

Sad to hear that the good old music store is now redundant. There are so many stores that have memories attached, but they no longer exist.

now either this is unfortunate or some smart hindi film thinking

there was a fire in rythum house on the 5th
was supposedly not small

guess who claimed insurance

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back