RIP Paul Walker

Indeed really sad ! Quite a few of Hollywood's young actors have had their lives tragically snatched in the past couple of years. They tried saving him and his friend with fire extinguishers after the red Porsche hit a light pole and burst into flames. Really tragic !

The Fast & Furious star??? I thought in disbelief... but sadly its true.

I was just getting ready to watch Fast & Furious entire series after finishing up with the X-Men series.

Really sad. May his soul RIP.

From the pictures it looks like a CGT. Another reason for sorrow.

Happened about 45 miles from where I live. Walker was the passenger in the car (Prosche) and his professional stuntman friend was at the wheel. The investigators have already said that "speed was a factor".

LL

If you look at the satellite pic above, the green arrow points to the sharp turn where the accident happened. If the skid marks in the street-view pic are any indication, drivers apparently love to light up the tires when taking this turn.

More pics and info:
Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dead in fiery car wreck: Actor killed after Porsche GT driven by his friend crashed into pole | Mail Online

I was extremely saddened to hear this! I really liked him from the very beginning. Lived a simple life and a man down to earth.

R.I.P Paul Walker :(

Extremely sad news. Read it last evening. I liked Walker since FnF-1 in 2001. He was simple but carried a lot of charisma. His casual styling appealed to all. Also he was a noted philanthropist. Good people do often go soon.

RIP Paul Walker.

What is really cruel is that his death hoax was being circulated a day before he actually died in the crash. That is really bad & ironical.
Link to the news confirming the hoax a day before:
Paul Walker's accident: Death hoax on Friday, dead on Saturday - The Times of India

Just heard this from a friend. I really liked his attitude and for being a 'down to earth' guy. Seemed like the car packed NOS too and that might be the reason the car burst into flames too soon.

Rest In Peace !!

so speed is the culprit here? no these so called hi tech cars are the culprits ,they claimed that their cars are most tech advanced in safety and passenger safety abs airbags disc brakes , gps assist fire resist traction control bla blabla but in real world nano to Porsche all are same . but in nano atleast we know that there are no so called safety features and we will drive slowly but in high speed cars with pseudo safety featutures ??:sad:

How can a car be at fault? And, the CGT was never painted as a monument to vehicular safety. Its one of the best road going cars ever made.

Loss of life is highly regrettable no doubt about it. But let's not start bashing an automobile icon just for the sake of it.

Peace sir.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back