Warranty Remaining - 7 months
Invoice available - Yes
Cosmetic Condition - 9/10
Reviews and references:
• Lock Range: 28 kHz – 200 kHz
• Jitter suppression: > 50 dB (2.4 kHz)
• Jitter when synced to input signal: < 1 ns
• Accepts Consumer and Professional format
• 1 x RCA, according to IEC 60958
• High-sensitivity input stage (< 0.3 Vpp)
• AES/EBU compatible (AES3-1992)
• 1 x optical, according to IEC 60958
• ADAT compatible
• Output level switchable +19 dBu, +13 dBu, +7 dBu, +1 dBu @ 0 dBFS
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ +7/+13/+19 dBu: 117 dB RMS unweighted, 120 dBA
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ +1 dBu: 115,4 dB RMS unweighted, 118,9 dBA
• Frequency response @ 44.1 kHz, -0.1 dB: 0 Hz – 20.2 kHz
• Frequency response @ 96 kHz, -0.5 dB: 0 Hz – 44.9 kHz
• Frequency response @ 192 kHz, -1 dB: 0 Hz – 88 kHz
• Frequency response @ 384 kHz, -1 dB: 0 Hz – 115 kHz
• Frequency response @ 768 kHz, -3 dB: 0 Hz – 109 kHz
• THD @ -1 dBFS: -112 dB, 0.00025 %
• THD+N @ -1 dBFS: -110 dB, 0.00032 %
• THD @ -3 dBFS: -116 dB, 0.00016 %
• Channel separation: > 120 dB
• Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced, 100 Ohm unbalanced
As output XLR, but:
• Output: 6.3 mm TS jack, unbalanced
• Output level 6 dB lower than XLR (-5 dBu to +13 dBu @ 0 dBFS)
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ +13 dBu: 117 dB RMS unweighted, 120 dBA
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ +1/+7 dBu: 114/116 dB RMS unweighted, 117/119 dBA
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ -5 dBu: 109 dB RMS unweighted, 113 dBA
As Cinch but:
• Output: 6.3 mm TRS jack, unbalanced, stereo
• Output impedance: 0.1 Ohm
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ +22 dBu: 117 dB RMS unweighted, 120 dBA
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ +7 dBu: 116 dB RMS unweighted, 119 dBA
• Output level at 0 dBFS, High Power, load 100 Ohm or up: +22 dBu (10 V)
• Output level at 0 dBFS, Low Power, load 8 Ohm or up: +7 dBu (1.73 V)
• THD @ +18 dBu, 32 Ohm load, 1.2 Watt: -110 dB, 0.0003 %
• THD+N @ + 18 dBu, 32 Ohm load: -107 dB, 0.00045 %
• THD @ +14 dBu, 16 Ohm load, 0.94 Watt: -110 dB, 0.0003 %
• Max power @ 0.001% THD: 1.5 W per channel
As Phones, but:
• Output level at 0 dBFS: -3 dBu, 0.55 V
• Signal to Noise ratio (SNR) @ -3 dBu: 115 dB RMS unweighted, 118 dBA
• Max power, 8 Ohm, 0.001% THD: 40 mW per channel
Price - 70k Shipped, bought for 79K for RME dealer in Jan'2018
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.