I have up for sale a bunch of English LP's. There are more to sell, but want to list these ones first. Once they sell out I will post some more. All records are in Excellent - VG++ condition. Will clean on Okki Nokki and replace inner sleeves wherever possible with new ones. All foreign pressings unless stated otherwise. Shipping at actuals.
Blues Brothers - OST - Rs 600
Debbie Harry - KooKoo - Rs 500
Dizzy Gillespie - Love Songs - Rs 600
Elton John - Victim of Love - Rs 600
Queen - The Game - Rs 600
Sade - Promise - Rs 600
Manhattan Transfer - s/t Rs 600
Stray Cats - Built For Speed - Rs 500
JJ Cale - Troubadour - Rs 800
Grace Jones - Portrait - Rs 500
Bonnie Raitt - Sweet Forgiveness Rs 800
Bonnie Raitt - s/t - Rs 800
Bonnie Raitt - Taking My Time - Rs 800
Billy Joel - Turnstiles - Rs 600
Linda Ronstadt - Don't Cry Now - Rs 500
Chris De Burgh - Live From Dublin (2 LP) - Rs 1000
Blues Brothers - Briefcase Full of Blues - Rs 600
JJ Cale- 5 - Rs 800
Devo - Freedom of Choice - Rs 600
Keith Emerson with the Nice vol 2 - Rs 600
B52s - Cosmic Thing - Rs 600
Dizzy Gillespie - The Giant (2 LP) - Rs 1500 prestige label
Count Basie - 16 Men Swinging (2lp) - Rs 1200
Billy Joel - Glass Houses - Rs 600
Randy Crawford (4 lps) - Rs 1000
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.