I am thinning out some of my collection due to space constraints. Selling some of my duplicates and albums I dont listen to much. If I manage to sell all these I will next be listing some Jazz and Pop records for sale.
All records are in Excellent condition, with some of the older records having very slight hairline marks, but all records play great. Ive owned and played these for years and come from my personal collection. If you have any questions on any records please PM me.
Shipping pan India at buyers cost. Offering these on a first come first served basis, but local pickup will get preference.
1) Counting Crows - Somewhere Under Wonderland
Price - Rs 1200
2) Marillion - Script for a Jesters Tear
Price - Rs 800
3) Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
Price Rs 800
4) Bob Dylan - Times they are a Changin (UK Stereo pressing)
5) Rolling Stones - 30 Greatest Hits (2xLP)
6) Rory Gallagher - Take it Easy Baby
Price Rs 500
7) Boston - s/t - cover a bit beat up but record plays great and sounds rocking.
Price Rs 400
8) Magnolia Electric Company (2 x LP) (beautiful and haunting country rock/folk album for fans of Elliott Smith, REM, etc. For anyone interested in learning more you can read an article I wrote about the lead singer's death few years ago - Remembering Jason Molina (1973-2013) ? NH7 | Discover new music and explore alternative culture from India and around the world)
9) Metallica - Through the Never (Record Store Day release, 4xLP 45rpm)Open but unplayed. Limited edition numbered box set no. 984 out of 4000
Price Rs 5000
10) Blackfield - IV (album featuring Steven Wilson and other prog legends) Still sealed
Price Rs 2000
11) Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin
Price Rs 1000
12) Jimmy Reed - Big Bossman
Price - Rs 500
13) Rolling Stones- Sticky Fingers - US pressing with Zip + Inner (inner is a bit worn but in decent shape, record has light hairline marks but plays great with some very light crackle in quiet parts. Overall a great sounding copy that rocks, and is in itself a rare piece of musical history with the amazing Warhol cover in great shape with working zipper)
14) The Big Pink - A Brief History of Love ( 2LP + bonus Pink and Black coloured 12 single) (cool indie rock band on 4AD label for fans of The Cure, Depeche Mode, etc)
Price - Rs 1200
15) Sex Pistols - Live Worldwide
Price Rs 600
16) Camel - I Can See Your House From Here
Price Rs 600
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.