Room Acoustics help !

skdas

Currently my room has no treatment

my room.jpg

and i am planning to do something on it . I found this add in olx offering bellow items(acoustic panels made of acoustic grade glass wool ) ,3 years old @ 18K.

A. 4" (inch) thick x 25" x 50" - 3 nos

B. 2" (inch) thick x 25" x 50" - 6 nos

C. 2" (inch) thick x 25" x 25" - 8 nos

Is the price reasonable? Material condition yet to confirm physically .

Or new DIY one will be better choice?
Can anybody share contact details near around Bangalore who can custom build the acoustic panels?
or is there anybody in same path of upgrade and ready for group buy ?

Waiting for your valuable response,

Please get the details of the panel - density of the material used.. Also do a physical check of the panels and then you may decide..

This is mostly better, as you can customize the panels size according to your room and might work out cheaper too..

Can anybody share contact details near around Bangalore who can custom build the acoustic panels?

One FM (@sud98 ) from Bangalore, added rockwool panels to his room.. Have tagged him here to help you for rockwool supplier..

Best would be to procure the materials and build it using a carpenter..

Typically, Rockwool supplier will give a bag of rockwool. You can buy a bag of 2" and use two of them to build 4inch panels.
Most of these are in the Peenya industrial area. Transport becomes around 2k INR so good to buy in bulk.

Check this post for details

Currently my room has no treatment

View attachment 34826

and i am planning to do something on it . I found this add in olx offering bellow items(acoustic panels made of acoustic grade glass wool ) ,3 years old @ 18K.

A. 4" (inch) thick x 25" x 50" - 3 nos

B. 2" (inch) thick x 25" x 50" - 6 nos

C. 2" (inch) thick x 25" x 25" - 8 nos

or is there anybody in same path of upgrade and ready for group buy ?

Waiting for your valuable response,

Is that a Prime acoustics London Kit? I heard good reviews about them. If the material is good, I think the price is okay. if not, DIY would be better.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back