• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

ROOM done recently

vinothkumar

Thanks for sharing it with us, great looking, big and beautiful room.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

bhagwan

Its all Ypsilon gear aelius Mk2 pre100Mk2 Dac 100 and acoustic Art reference drive2 with all silver cabling
Some of the best HI FI electronics to be made as of now... Comparable to Soulution.. Only the Naim Statement is better. Otherwise this is as good as Solid State can get. Top. Excellent... Great Gear... Enjoy the music... Must be playing sublime..... Bhagwan

square_wave

Great setup. I had a question regarding the intention to place the speakers close to the wall behind them. Since the listening room is big, won't it help the soundstage depth and bass definition if you move the speakers bit more into the room. This is just an observation. You may already have experimented with placement a lot.

jasi

Hello friends what do people think of the Ypsilon gear and how many are really interested to own such highly acclaimed products

jasi

These products are awesome every day I listen to them I end up smiling and happy

SPONSORED ADS

SachinChavan

What a joy to have a dedicated listening room!

Is it parallax effect or the tweeters are higher than ear level? If so, how does it affect the listening?

jasi

The tweeter is adjustable with time coherency which is the distance from speaker and hight of ear and you adjust the tweeter unit back or forth as measurement provided by the manufacture

newlash09

Hello friends what do people think of the Ypsilon gear and how many are really interested to own such highly acclaimed products
I think our hearing is very personal jassi :)

And Iam not someone hung up on brands either. So what floats your boat ,.might not be for every one.

Just my 2 cents :D

sms

Perfectly done . Pleasing decor .Hi ! end gadgets. v e e e e ry envious. wish the best Sir.

SPONSORED ADS