Bought this on Jun 2018, without bill for 48k, from UK.
Asking price: 38k
Reason for sale: Upgrading, looking for a sale by early next week.
Have original box and all accessories.
40wpc Class AB @ 8 ohm
Wolfson premium 24-bit/192kHz
USB input for iPhone/iPod (PC cannot be connected, you would need USB to SPDIF/optical for this)
Analog input: Phono
Roku Express - Very simple and fast Roku.
Bought this on Nov 2018, dont know where the bill is.
Aksing price - 1.5k
Reason for sale: I dont know how to use it, it needs VPN configuration and US IP to install apps.
I am currently using it just to stream Youtube videos.
Condition: 9.5 for both, no scratch or scuffs or any signs of usage.
Shipping: Can ship at buyers cost but because of a recent sale experience, I urge the buyer to come over audition or at least have a friend in Bangalore check the amp and its working condition.
Review - http://witchdoctor.co.nz/index.php/2013/07/rotel-ra-11-integrated-amplifier-review/
Photos have old dates because I couldn't decide if I need to sell or keep it.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.