RS Duet by Paul Kittinger - Is it a TL?

jmascreen

Hi,

I was going through various posts to understand a TL and make one for me. Then I came to the post of RS Duet. After going through the enclosure design I am bit confused whether its a true TL based after seeing the port in it.

I am thinking of making a similar one for me but the dayton RS225 seems very expensive driver is there any other driver which can go as low as 28Hz?

How complicate is the Xover made in it, is all the parts ready available in India?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

After going through the enclosure design I am bit confused whether its a true TL based after seeing the port in it.
Yes, it is a "true" TL according to me. What is your definition of a "true" TL? And what has the port got to do with your confusion of whether it is a "true" TL or not? :confused:

If you feel the drivers are expensive, why don't you try a relatively inexpensive ML-TL - the "TABAC" which people have built with many small wide band drivers and seem to be happy with the results?

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back