rythmik fv 15hp - big boy-black beauty

Smaller one is VELODYNE SPL1200 (left side )

Great Purchase,
I will pray for your neighbors :)

What are the REW graphs,
Where can i gain basic knowledge about them?
How can i draw them for my speakers/ room?

Last edited by a moderator:
velodyne alone give this result

sbizo0.jpg

rythmik alone gives this

35k5ydz.jpg

velo plus rytmik gives this

ip8ju8.jpg

hence i am using both to smoothen the response

So. You are getting better frequency response with both the subs, fine.
In the graph, we Chou see that there is a dip from 35 to 60hz. You may get rid of this dip by moving one or both the subs. Try moving the subs if you have that option.

So. You are getting better frequency response with both the subs, fine.
In the graph, we Chou see that there is a dip from 35 to 60hz. You may get rid of this dip by moving one or both the subs. Try moving the subs if you have that option.

yes sir i am correcting that with anthem room correction , u can see that with my 1 st post. physical correction ie placement of sub to ideal position not possible due to place constraints

any thought on the mid bass slam and musical performance of the rythmik fv15hp?
One more thing, The rythmik website says that the sub is also available in walnut finish, but I have not seen any rythmik in walnut, so is there really a walnut finish available .

any thought on the mid bass slam and musical performance of the rythmik fv15hp?
One more thing, The rythmik website says that the sub is also available in walnut finish, but I have not seen any rythmik in walnut, so is there really a walnut finish available .

mid bass is also good ... i dont know about the walnut finish availability

velodyne alone give this result

sbizo0.jpg

rythmik alone gives this

35k5ydz.jpg

velo plus rytmik gives this

ip8ju8.jpg

hence i am using both to smoothen the response
This is the proof why we should use multiple subs to get smoother response. Thanks for posting it. Wish more people see it and try to implement multiples subs, if possible.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back