Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

The room size where I took demo of Rythmik was around 12 ft x 15 ft x 10 ft. And it was not acoustically treated.
whereas REL HT1508 I auditioned at an exhibition where they had created a room of size 15ft x 15ft. Since it was dark I could not see if the room was acoustically treated.
I would be lying if I would say that I didn’t go for Rythmik sub with much higher expectations and this must have added to my feeling of disappointment.Now do you think F12SE should be able to fill space of above size ?

Further I can’t say about other FM’s but I find it very ironic that you are commenting about REL subs just by reading online reviews. I suggest you to atleast try listening to any of the REL subs before writing them off so arrogantly.

Over and out. Won’t be commenting on this topic anymore.
Depends on your SPL requirements..

Can you please let me know where I can? Probably a dealer's number etc? On the site it's 1.89 + GST which comes to ~2.25 which is absurd imo
The Chennai Dealer for Rythmik is Surroundswar. Mr. Parthasaraathy is the man to contact.

Chennai Location​

Plot #16, Mahalakshmi Nagar East Extn., 2nd Street, Adambakkam,
Chennai – 600088

Call us on : 044-4212 1776 / 9444646809​

Hi all same here .I also received fv 15 hp yesterday.can you share me your settings once you are done.its really v big .one person can't move it around.
Congratulations!! Very true ... unless you find a best location .. trying keeping a mat under it .... you can easily move across and try in various place until you get the best spot ...if it’s not in dedicated HT room ..

E04ECC4B-6250-4C5F-A984-D4410413B4B2.jpeg

F4902035-C045-4B38-A206-7817490CC860.jpeg

Congratulations!! Very true ... unless you find a best location .. trying keeping a mat under it .... you can easily move across and try in various place until you get the best spot ...if it’s not in dedicated HT room ..

View attachment 56234

View attachment 56236
Looks like a Scary Mammoth Beast. Do share your feedback once you are able to complete the break-in.
Cheers
Aman

View attachment 56234

View attachment 56236
Congratulations.its dedicated ht room .done settings what ever the guide suggested.but my Avr suggesting me to reduce the volume to 25%as it was showing 83db at 50% volume on sw.does reducing volume on sw reduces effects

Congratulations.its dedicated ht room .done settings what ever the guide suggested.but my Avr suggesting me to reduce the volume to 25%as it was showing 83db at 50% volume on sw.does reducing volume on sw reduces effects
What AVR you are using. Can you share the picture of you room and location of your sub. I did not run YPAO on Yamaha 3070. Just calculated the reading through REW and made the adjustments accordingly for dual setup

What AVR you are using. Can you share the picture of you room and location of your sub. I did not run YPAO on Yamaha 3070. Just calculated the reading through REW and made the adjustments accordingly for dual setup. If it’s dedicated room with all acoustic treatments then it’s a positive sign ... you can setup it little easy then my open hall with few open sections.

Back