Samson BT4 Monitors

sellulose

Being a pure audio enthusiast, I needed something crystal clear for bluetooth speakers. After auditioning many commercial brands like sony, jbl, fenda, philips, etc. I could not find anything that suited my taste.

My criteria was,
1. Bookshelf speakers. So just 2, full range active speakers.
2. Bluetooth.
3. No 2.1 speakers since I have a small room and no place on the floor.
4. Need to sound good on psytrance.
5. Within 10 K.

My stubbornness took me 2 weeks of searching and finally ended on,
Samson MediaOne BT4

and,

Buy Samson MediaOne BT4 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth - Pair at Lowest Price & Free Shipping in India, Authorized Dealer, Distributor | Bajaao.com

Same thing.

Now these studio monitors serves me as bluetooth and computer speakers.

Whoa these sound so good and excellent clarity. Fully worth the price and awesome.

Unfortunately nothing at this price and criteria was there on the hifimart.

Be stubborn and patient and you'll get what you want.

Although the BT4's are out of stock I would suggest to go for the BT5 as they have 5.25" woofers, so a better bass.

Cheers!!!

So I made the BT5 purchase on 1st Dec, but due to some internal issues Bajaao has yet not dispatched the speakers.

They have bajaaoed my patience for now:D

Bajaao gave me the option to cancel the order and take a refund or wait till 15th Dec. I agreed to wait since I just love the speakers

Havent posted for long. Its now 4 yrs since I purchased the Samson BT5 speakers.

https://www.bajaao.com/products/samson-mediaone-bt5-active-studio-monitors-with-bluetooth-pair

All I have to say that from the sound quality to the speaker body. All of it is the same as day 1. These are the most convenient speakers I have auditioned and used.

I use these as my bookshelf speakers in the bedroom which doubles as my own party room where I have my drink, dim the lights and enjoy the music, while my wife is watching her tv serials (Im not the serial types) in the hall.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back