Samsung 40 Inch TV - budget is around 50k

arif_iq

Hi Guys,

I just joined the forum and find quit useful for new buyers or anything related to TV's.

I am planning to buy 40 inch smart TV (full HD), have gone through LG, Sony and today I am going to visit Samsung store in New Delhi.

I got to see Ultra HD or 4K models of LG, they are expensive and more over doesn't make any sense to me because of the normal or max HD input to the TV.

I have decided to go with Samsung only due to smart features and service.

Any recommendation to specific model's of Samsung, did I miss anything in my requirement?

One last thing, I am not sure, whether I should go for 3D or not?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all the suggestions friends ;P, I have just filtered out to two options after doing all the ground work.

1. SONY 42 (107 cm) W700B BRAVIA Full HD TV
2. Samsung 40H5500 101 cm (40) LED TV

I personally like Sony due to better picture quality, refresh rate of 200 hz and other factors (sound etc.), hope to go for one soon.

Itni khamoshi kyon hai bhai?
I think this is because there are multiple threads for the same query. Any how, I own a Sony 42W70B LED TV. Pic quality is pretty good. I mostly watch using a USB drive (which this TV reads slow, like I have mentioned in other threads). My cable is a regular one so it doesn't make much difference if my TV is Full HD or HD ready.
Pros: Good TV. Nice quality. Decent speakers. Bravia name. :licklips:
Cons: Slow to read external media, very thin and low stand (though stable).:indifferent14:

if the specs are the same for Samsung and Sony, buy which ever is lighter on your pocket. Also, try playing a movie from a USB on the Samsung TV and check its read time.

Happy buying :yahoo:

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back