samsung 43e490 user opinions

sai123

i deccided to buy 43e490 3d plasma tv i want it under 40k in hyderabad is it possible.also if any one bougt in hyderabad for less than 40 k then tell me the name of the store also please review about 3d problems if any and pq

i deccided to buy 43e490 3d plasma tv i want it under 40k in hyderabad is it possible.also if any one bougt in hyderabad for less than 40 k then tell me the name of the store also please review about 3d problems if any and pq

Why a new thread while an active owners thread is running, where you have some posts ?

sice there are no reviews on 3d problems

In fact there is no problem in 3D that is particular to this TV. At the same time, the problems associated with shutter glass 3D is there to some extend, and varies from person to person. The only solution is to test yourself and determine. No amount of arm chair research will tell you whether you experience any problem or not.

In fact there is no problem in 3D that is particular to this TV. At the same time, the problems associated with shutter glass 3D is there to some extend, and varies from person to person. The only solution is to test yourself and determine. No amount of arm chair research will tell you whether you experience any problem or not.

thanks for your suggestion recently i saw a demo of lg cienma 3d and he said if samsung shutter glasses are used and if you move a little bit also there will be flickering and you cant see 3d if you are not in front of the tv i just wanted it to be confirmed wheather it is true or not and by the way can i get samung e490 below 40k i dnt want bluray player i just want 2 3d glasses and i planned to watch 3d with the help of usb there are different prices being said in the market

Hi somewhere i read that you can get this tv for 39.3k from indiatimes shopping if u use promotion code 'freedomsale' and get 5k off.

Hi somewhere i read that you can get this tv for 39.3k from indiatimes shopping if u use promotion code 'freedomsale' and get 5k off.

currently the coupon code is "Surprise"..u will roughly get 10% off.
as the glasses and BDP are from samsung, u will surely get those addons.

I tried indiatimes and used the coupon.
Below are the details:

Samsung Plasma Television 43 Inches - 43E 490
Price: 49000
Buy At: 44264
Shipping : 249
Quantity : 1
Subtotal : 44513
You Save : 4736

Use GC Code SURPRISE at checkout to know your special discount. Offer Valid till 26th September
Gift Coupon Value : 4451.3/-
Grand Total : 40062/-

Note that octroi will be charged additionally.
I think this is the best price as of now.

Below are the details:

Use GC Code SURPRISE at checkout to know your special discount. Offer Valid till 26th September

can we believe online sites as they may not handle the tv properly

Below are the details:

avoid buying from shopping.indiaties.com as there are many complaits against non delievery and delevry of damaged product SHOPPING.INDIATIMES.COM Reviews, SHOPPING.INDIATIMES.COM Online Shopping, Shopping Site, Information, Frauds, Security - MouthShut.com
better buy from a site which has cash on delievery and trusted like ebay.in

^^^
Since plasma TVs are large glass objects it is much better to buy from a local store and let it be unpacked by the company service engineer. If there is any damage in transit, we can rightly claim for replacements.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back