Samsung 43H4900 Broken Screen

Nishabfss

Hi Guys,

I shared how samsung messed up with screen replacement/panel replacement and same day I had a cracked screen.

They are asking ~20K for new panel which I am not gonna pay.

Any way to sell rest of components? I mean what will I do with a plasma with a broken screen??

Hi Guys,

I shared how samsung messed up with screen replacement/panel replacement and same day I had a cracked screen.

Any way to sell rest of components? I mean what will I do with a plasma with a broken screen??
If you know any local electronics service shop, you can inquire with them.

Hi Guys,

Honestly....there are repairers who look for such TVs over OLX...mention clearly the damage and expected price....i am sure a couple of offers will rope in.....

Honestly....there are repairers who look for such TVs over OLX...mention clearly the damage and expected price....i am sure a couple of offers will rope in.....
Try olx. My first tv had a failed board, but the panel was ok. Be patient, some one would eventually come up.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back