Samsung 65" frame QLED or LG C9 65" OLED

rsjaurr

I want to buy 65" inch TV but really confused between these two TVs. Couple of months ago I had a demo of C9 at my home for 2-3 days and really liked the size and picture quality. I haven't seen frame TV so do not know the difference in picture quality.

I do not mind spending more than 200K on C9 but 140K for frame TV is also very tempting. 65" frame TV was not available on Flipkart earlier but will be released on 10th Feb and is available for pre order now.

TV will be used for Netflix, Amazon prime, Hotstar for movies and cricket matches and rarely for gaming. Usage will be 1-3 hours per day.

BTW new TV will be paired with Marantz SR6013, 5.1.2 HT speakers and 2011 model Panasonic BDP.

I want to buy 65" inch TV but really confused between these two TVs. Couple of months ago I had a demo of C9 at my home for 2-3 days and really liked the size and picture quality. I haven't seen frame TV so do not know the difference in picture quality.

I do not mind spending more than 200K on C9 but 140K for frame TV is also very tempting. 65" frame TV was not available on Flipkart earlier but will be released on 10th Feb and is available for pre order now.

TV will be used for Netflix, Amazon prime, Hotstar for movies and cricket matches and rarely for gaming. Usage will be 1-3 hours per day.

BTW new TV will be paired with Marantz SR6013, 5.1.2 HT speakers and 2011 model Panasonic BDP.
OLED all the way, specially considering your usage.

LG OLED all the way.Frame QLED is More for decor .do note that there is a cost for subscription in frame QLED for the art display

Alright then it will be LG OLED. But should I wait for 2020 models which should be after April?
Any significant changes in upcoming models?
I know C9 is already quite ahead of competitors.

Alright then it will be LG OLED. But should I wait for 2020 models which should be after April?
Any significant changes in upcoming models?
I know C9 is already quite ahead of competitors.
Yeah you can wait for few months and decide. Obviously few changes, improvements and features will be there.

Back