Samsung Plasma 43D450 - Picture Quality Samples

mighty

I have attached few photos of my new Samsung Plasma 43" D450 model TV taken with different input modes.

720p video from youtube (I assume they are of lower resolution but scaled up to 720p):
USB1.jpg

USB2.jpg

USB3.jpg

USB4.jpg

USB5.jpg

Will update more with DVD and cable quality.

I am happiest with this TV for the price of 38.5 for a 43" Plasma with this wonderful quality. What more we need in a TV???

Any comments??

Its one of the great VFM TV today.
opinions are very positive on avsforum and other review sites.
I am sure this HD TV will blow any LCD full HD out of the water.:lol:

The picture quality is great. Even i saw this TV in a showroom once and mistook it for LED TV and was stunned when they said its plasma and sells for 39k. Great value for money.

yes ,the Best vfm tv in its range..i did demo a d490 & was similarly wowed by the pq! Great purchase !

Good buy.

I've got the 51" and feel the screen shrunk after a week of use.

So, don't be intimidated with larger screens and 3D features. Fact is, we usually watch 95% of programs in 2D.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Hi Diplomat - I bought this TV at Croma, Mount Road.

Price ?.
I am also considering this set at Rs.36000/-. But not finalising the deal as 42D490 is offered at 40000/- ( without glass) and LGPW450 at 42000/- Both are 42 inch 3D TVs. But they are not in display at Kochi. Hence unable to evaluate and take a final decision

try demoing 42D490 with a 3D content as well and then decide..
with 4k diff, you are getting 3D tech in a 43".
it looks awesome :licklips:. the best part is, it didnt report peeling issue till date..;). you might not be watching even half or quarter as you watch 2D content but still, its fun when you watch 3D with family/friends..

check this out..!!!:clapping:

hey Guys ,

Pls require your expert reviews for 42D490 ,

As low on budget , want to go for 3d Plasma ,

1.) Howz the TV itself , speacilly 3d Content if neone has seen , or becuase i think on 42 inch , 720 p , and 1080 p would i will b able to tell the diff in 3D.

thnk in advance

@ mighty : Review pls :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back