Samsung Q990B soundbar

lingamkrishnan

recently enquired samsung Q990b in croma bangalore and they quoted offer price 83k from actual price of 98k. and person called and said they can offer 79.5k the best price. is this a good price to go for or wait until diwali?

Just returned an hour ago from Croma gurgaon.Had gone to purchase Samsung q950a which is last year's model of 990b.Cost 72.5k .However the salesman refused to sell me the same and recommended the jbl 9.1 .He said the jbl one was superior my a wide margin to both 950 a and 990b.He simply refused to bill me the 950 a and said I could either buy the jbl 9.1 or not buy anything at all as I would be making a mistake.While listening to all 3 systems in a crowded shop the jbl was clearly superior.However since I didnt want to make a decision in haste,I postponed my purchase.The sales man did not push me to buy the jbl instead and told me to take my time.He did offer a good price of 74k on the jbl 9.1 .

Hey - I’m also looking at purchasing the Q990B in Bengaluru and saw your comment on pooling in for a bulk purchase. Have you bought this already and what’s the best quote you’ve got?

Just returned an hour ago from Croma gurgaon.Had gone to purchase Samsung q950a which is last year's model of 990b.Cost 72.5k .However the salesman refused to sell me the same and recommended the jbl 9.1 .He said the jbl one was superior my a wide margin to both 950 a and 990b.He simply refused to bill me the 950 a and said I could either buy the jbl 9.1 or not buy anything at all as I would be making a mistake.While listening to all 3 systems in a crowded shop the jbl was clearly superior.However since I didnt want to make a decision in haste,I postponed my purchase.The sales man did not push me to buy the jbl instead and told me to take my time.He did offer a good price of 74k on the jbl 9.1 .
While I agree that Jbl bar 9.1 might sound better, but the surrounds have a non removable battery which won't last more than 1-2 years depending on the usage. Once that happens, is there any option to get them replaced? If not, I'd stay away from it.

Can anyone confirm in reality what is the battery back up time of the surround speakers in the JBL 9.1 soundbar

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back