Samsung UA55F9000 UHD TV

rishi100

I recently purchased 55 inch UHD TV of samsung. I hooked it with Airtel HD DTH for tv viewing and PS3 for viewing bluray content, including 3D bluray. I have few queries which may be answered by members:
1. The firmware of TV is 1100 as shipped. The update shows new firmware as 2001. However, Samsung usa has 2005.3 available on site. Can the same be applied for a tv in india without any issue?
2. The tv is not able to retain cnet setting after switching it off. How to make it retain the setting?
Thanks in advance.

Finally I upgraded to firmware 2001 as shown by TV in the Update section. It seems, samsung has three different firmware named UN for North America, UE for Europe and UA for Asia and Australia. Australian samsung site allows for downloading the update file and apply it to TV via USB drive while Indian Site doesn't list the update file. Further, the tv requires that the picture/video setting shall be completed on all connects separately and this is retained in memory.
Any other member who has purchased the same TV?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back