Sandisk Clip+ vs Creative Zen Stone

kGr99

I currently own a Creative Zen Stone (not the plus model), and I am looking to replace it. Can anyone comment if Sandisk Clip+ is a significant upgrade? I am only looking at sound quality and nothing else like features, battery backup etc., It will be used for my daily commute.

I know its not a huge investment and I could as well just order it and do the AB myself, but then I am trying to fix something that isn't broken, so shoot me :p

I will be using Hippo VB or Head Direct RE0 with the Clip+.

Also, I expect Clip+ to be much better than Galaxy S2, as Zen Stone itself is miles ahead of S2. Anyone who differs can please pitch in.

Thanks

The Clip plus has excellent sound quality but I dont know how much of an improvement it will be over Zen Stone.
I have heard the Galaxy S2 though and if you feel the Zen Stone is far ahead, then I dont reckon there s much of a point going for a clip plus.
You could always get another pair of IEMs for that money :)

Well, when I said Zen Stone was better than S2, it was my grunt towards S2 speaking there rather than the quality of Zen Stone although Zen is a very good player by itself.

Also, I read few threads in "anythingbutipod" comparing Clip+ with Zen Stone Plus. Although, some people claim clip+ is better, there is no proper comparison.

If there is anyone here who has used both, it would be great to hear from them. In the meantime, I am all over the net for a proper comparison of the two.

@iaudio - I have so many iems at home right now, I can open a store myself :p, unfortunately no one here would care as they are only street stuff. :D

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back