I am disposing my Sanen Tower Speakers which are about 5 yrs old. I bought them new from Mumbai. They are presently connected to my Yamaha rx-v671 amp. I dont remember the model but they are very similar to SN 602 Mark II towers. Sanen
They are in perfect working condition. There has never been any damage to any of the cones and no repairs have been done. I have kept with lots of love and care. Infact for most of the 5 yrs I owned them they were packed for about 3 yrs as I could not use them due to nature of my job. There is no damage to the enclosure except minor blemishes.
Reason for sale - Want to get similar towers as surrounds.
Expected price - Rs 22000/-
Sipping - (here is the best part)... I WILL SHIP IT FREE TO MOST OF THE PART OF THE COUNTRY !!! Primarily major cities. :yahoo::yahoo:
I have added as many possible detailed pic as I could. Both speakers with and without cover. Close up of cones. You can ask for more.
Thanks for looking.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.