• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Sansui 5 Piece System Premium BAR series + USB DAC with Remote with / without Speaker

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

hemantwaghe

Banned
Sansui 5 Piece System Premium BAR series + USB DAC with Remote with / without Speakers

Please note I cannot ship speakers / so must pick from my place in Navi Mumbai Vashi.

Price RS 25000 WITHOUT SPEAKERS / RS 35000 With Speakers
Main system shipping possible at extra cost .
Only sopeakers at Rs 12000 need to arrange own pickup. Can consier delivaring in / around Mumbai after confirmed payment

AUDITION POSSIBLE AT MY PLACE
Will provide a complete set of cables including speciality interconnects and cables of Usb - Co axial Digital converter.

Images first

More pictures on Picasa album

https://picasaweb.google.com/108348212952892386276/March182015?authuser=0&feat=directlink

It is Superb Sansui system including Amplifier , 7+7 Band Equalizer with spectrum analyzer , CD TRANSPORT , Tuner , Double Tape Deck all remote Controllable incl. equalizer !
Amplifier has digital inputs ( 2 Coaxial and 1 Optical) . I am giving one USB to Co Axial converter so that this system can be connected to PC / Laptop to enjoy Flac /
Wav/Alac /Mp3 etc.

The wattage of amp I was unable to get and various web resources say it is around 50 100 watts

Component model nos

Amplifier A-E 770

Equalizer G-E 770

CD Transport CD E 770

Tuner T- E 770

Tape Deck D E 770

USB Spdif Co Axial converter

Speakers SP X 5500 ( 3 Way with 12 inch / 13 Inch woofer !)

Details

Amplifier A-E 770 - Appx 70 Watts , powerful Amplifier 9 Amp , Ampli) WITH DIGITAL INPUTS - Optical and Co axial - means IT HAS IN BUILT DAC. Optical input will be used by CD
Player / Transport - I am offeing a USB to Coaxial converter - YOU CAN CONNECT YOUR PC / LAPTOP DIGITALLYT to this System! Must be expereince to be beleived. SO YOU CAN PLAY
YOUR LOSSLESS HI QUALITY FILES - FLAC , WAV , ALAC etc !

Equalizer G-E 770 - 7+7 Band also has 2 SPECTRUM ANALYZERS - IT CAN BE CONTROLLED BY REMOTE ! Very very rare feature!
CD Transport CD E 770 - Note that it is CD TRANSPORT! IT SENDS MUSIC DATA TO AMPLIFIERS DAC VIA OPTICAL CABLE ! Very rare !
USB Spdif Co Axial converter - It will convert your PC's music data via UB to Co axial! Connect your PC to system!
Tape deck - please note - one side some issues - need repairs - works perfectly as single deck!
Tuner - again works - I am unable to figure out how to put station in memory - needsome fiddling

Speakers SP X 5500 ( 3 Way with 12 inch ( appx 13 inch in fact ) woofer!)

Type - Bass reflex
Weight - 13kg per speaker
Impedance - 8ohm
Sensitivity - 94dB/w 1 meter
35Hz-23000Khz in chamber
Woofer 323mm/12 3/4 inch
mid 151mm/ 4 3/4inch
tweeter 57mm/ 2 1/4 inch
Manufactured around 1975

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

hemantwaghe

Banned
Re: Sansui 5 Piece System Premium BAR series + USB DAC with Remote with / without Spe

Price Of the system - reduced to Rs 21000 only!

SPONSORED ADS