Up for sale is a vintage integrated amp, Sansui AU-D7. I paid Rs. 12k to buy it from FM Hemantwaghe few months back. Its in very good working condition and for its age, cosmetically too good without any scratches on its face plate.
It spits 80W raw power per channel and it can handle even tough-to-drive speakers with ease. It has got a inbuilt photo stage also- but have never used it, so not sure. It has two speaker outs A/B. The LED meter is also working fine. Its performance is such that it can beat the pants off many entry level integrated (new) amps upto 3x of my selling price. It replaced my Norge 1000 and honestly, there was no comparison. Recently, had a comparo with Hypex 400Wx2 (4 ohm) DIY power amp, though it had much bigger soundstage and authority, the Sansui was more refined and had a better musical character.
Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%
Dimensions: 430 x 148 x 328mm
Ownership history : No idea
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Bill available: No
Warranty left: Are you crazy?
Hope you know vintage stuff prices don't go down like modern electronics. Contrarily, they might go up!
Expected price: Rs. 11,000.
Local buyer preferred but shipping possible at buyers risk and cost.
It looks much better than its seen in these crappy photos:
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.