Okay here goes.
For Sale Sansui RZ7700AV reciever
purchase in june 2000 (or therabouts). Used till 2005 as the main system and then till june 2007 as a secondary system. has been in a box since then
5 x100w (2x130w) DIN (These are genuine watts- check out the power rating at the back- 1300w --> my yamaha RX-v1500 7x120w is rated at 500w)
Dolby digital / DTS - via digital inputs
Dolby Pro-logic + soundfiled for Analgue + digital inputs
On Screen Display
Optical input for dvd, RF Coax for LD (if anyone still owns one of those)
Fully working remote
2 subwoofer and centre channel connections (so it's actually 5.2)
Composite video switching No component svideo or hdmi connections or switching.
Price Rs 7k
Key Reason for upgrade each time --- It cannot handle multiple digital sources
Sounds good, has a decent amount of power. Weighs over 15kgs. I have the manual but the original carton is missing
Will upload some higher res photos when I figure out imgshack..
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
13.3 KB Views: 425
18.6 KB Views: 423