Sansui Cassette Decks

ambytanu

Ever since I bought the sansui au-d7,have become a big fan of sansui.even though I own a nak ,can someone pls help to give pointers on good sansui decks.would love to get one.

I am yet to see a good sansui Deck so far. their SC series seems to have been really good, but haven't seen any in India. I've seen only the lower end of their D series decks for sale in india. I have a D 90 and a D95 (though the 95 is more or less a project gone bad by now)

I've seen a couple of low end D series decks from the late 80's. I'd give them a pass. I'd say stick to Akai and technics decks, and of course, everybody's favourite, Nakamichi.

Ambytanu...........if u r a proud owner of a perfectly working Nakamichi then be happy and don't even think of replacing it. Naks r simply the best.

Sansui amps were better then cassette deck....when it comes to cassette decks no one can beat Nakamichi........

Sansui decks were no where close to their amplifiers (of old). They were very mainstream. Were sold mostly as part of racks. If you get one, run a comparison with your Nak and the outcome will speak for itself.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back