• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Sansui RG-7 10 Bands Graphic Equalizer

Wharfedale Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

prepress

Hello friends,

Putting my Sansui Graphic Equalizer for sale. Actually I have a Sansui complete rack system (Vintage Silver Panel) in near mint condition. Which includes

Sansui A-9 (Amplifier)
Sansui D-95M (Cassette Deck)
Sansui RG-7 (10 Band Graphic Equalizer) which I am putting here for sale.
Sansui T-9 (Tuner)
Sansui FR-D35 (Direct Drive Turntable)

All are in great shape, these all above are spare for me but couldn't decide to let it go. But Making mind slowly and here is first depart from that family (Sansui 10 Band Graphic Equalizer). If anybody is interested in above things, please let me know.... I will think about it.

Sansui RG-7 is in near mint condition. It's rarely used, even the original wire tie is there. The center lock position in sliding control is very good. It was lying idle in flat position (in center) for many years and some dust particle came inside the controls due to no usage, so it's been cleaned by professional technician and it works like a charm (Telling you this to be fair).
Please note: Nothing is repaired.
Knobs, Sliding Controls, Reverb, and other features are working very fine. It has some features which normally equalizer lacks.

> Reverb (you can use this option if you want to listed echo effect in old songs or with mic)
> It has Panpots for mikes / instruments (Channel 01, and Guitar/Mic in Channel 02). Basically it was also designed in that time in case you want to perform somewhere with Guitar and Mic with Reverb/Echo)
> There is a variable control to adjust the Reverb Level
> Also for Channel 01 and 02 Mic controls.
> Pulsating Display

Record out is there, in case you want to record your performances. It is quite good equalizer which works in every manner you want to use. I have uploaded the mandatory pictures, You can see the cosmetic condition in below pictures.

More specs are here (which is for black model I guess). Also see the video from below link (Please use headphones or speakers to listen sound variations, as the video is made from mobile....I am not sure if sound difference is that noticeable in mobile speakers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq8M6EwzYjk

Expected price: 5500 + Shipping/Packing.

3 Months old pic of rack, some of equipments has been already sold.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

prepress

Ok Friends, here is price revision just to clear some space quickly.

Revised Price is 5K (Shipped) yes, shipped.

I have decided for other equipments which are coming on sale very soon.

Sansui A-9 (Amplifier)
Sansui D-95M (Cassette Deck)
Sansui T-9 (Tuner)
Sansui FR-D35 (Direct Drive Turntable)

prepress

Decided to keep all Sansui's as a secondary system. So nothing is for sale now. Thanks for the people who showed interest in this Equalizer/Tuner/Turntable and Cassette deck. No response for the amplifier though. But people who are really interested in any system can PM me. We can discuss.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.