SBT - Where to buy in Singapore?

kGr99

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Squeezebox touch in Singapore? I am looking for a market or possibly the exact store where I am certain to find the SBT in stock.

Also, if possible information on if I can pay using international credit card or carrying cash is a safer option. What is the price I should be looking at?

The purchase would be made next Monday.

Thanks

You can look in sim lim, funan and Adelphi for your AV requirements. paying by credit card in Singapore is almost safe.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Squeezebox touch in Singapore? I am looking for a market or possibly the exact store where I am certain to find the SBT in stock.

Also, if possible information on if I can pay using international credit card or carrying cash is a safer option. What is the price I should be looking at?

The purchase would be made next Monday.

Thanks

Funan Digital Mall at City Hall and Sim Lim are your spots to buy this. At Funan along with a host of electronics shops you can try the Courts, Challenger or South Asia Trading to get the best pricing. International Credit Cards are geenrally acccpted at Funan at bigger outlets. Smaller ones will insist on cash or NETS which a local debit card. else they may charge you 2% add on. Sim lim very few guys accpet the Int'l CC.

I doubt if at Adelphi you will get the SBT. Adelphi is more into Hi End audio stuff mostly Analogue!

Happy Shopping, Kishor

You can try your luck at the famous Sardar's shop in Little India. It's known as Naranjan Electronics along the Race Course Road just near by the Mustafa. Generally Naranjan's shop is well stocked with the latest electronics gadgets but I am not sure on the SBT.

Kishor

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back