You will get Magni 3, Creative brand power adapter and generic 3.5mm to 6.3mm connector.
I don’t have the original box but I will ship it in good packaging.
Full disclosure: I am the second owner. I bought it some 3 months back from another forum. The first owner told me that he had bought it from Headphone Zone in India but misplaced the invoice.
Yesterday, the original power adapter (not made by Schiit audio in the US but a generic one made in China – see pic) suddenly went kaput. Today I took it to an electronic repair shop, the engineer says that a spark or spike in voltage supply has damaged the adapter. He only had an old Creative AC-AC power adapter (with slightly different specifications) which he used for testing and repairing it. I bought Creative adapter from him as I could not find an AC-AC adapter with the exact specifications of the original one in nearby shops.
The original adapter’s output specifications are - 14 V, 1500 mA while the Creative’s specifications are - 12 V, 2.9A (see pics). He says that a mosfet resistor has been replaced.
Now both the HP amp and preamp work. The headphone amp in low gain mode works perfectly as previously. There is a very low hum only noticeable in the hi-gain mode. There was no such hum before when I was using the original adapter. I don’t know what is the source of hum, may be due to different specifications of adapter or new resistor or something else. So I have decided to sell Magni 3 rather than spending more money and time on it.
Asking Price: Rs.3700 plus actual shipping charges.
Items Location: New Delhi.
Are you interested in trading these items? No.
Shipping Destinations: Anywhere in India at buyer’s cost and risk.
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC couriers.
Accepted Payment Types: IMPS/NEFT.
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No returns but you are most welcome to test it at my place before buying.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.