Here I am selling a few 4Tb and 2Tb drives from Seagate.
All hard drives are in good perfect condition with no bad sectors or other issues of any kind.
I have always run by Hard Drives under controlled temperatures and have them never overheat and these HDD have served me well.
I am including the HDD SMART Data and bad sector test screenshots for your reference.
I will never sell a known bad hard disk or any device to my fellow forum members.
Note that these are out of warranty but I am offering 30days testing warranty from my side so you have full satisfaction. I will take them back and will give full refund (Except shipping) if you come across any issues or find any bad sectors.
Review the below images and let me know if you are interested to buy or have any questions.
Seagate 2Tb Desktop HDD Model ST2000DM001 - Qty. 1 - Asking Price INR 2200 Shipped
Seagate 4Tb Desktop HDD Model ST4000DM000 - Qty. 4 - Asking Price INR 5200 each Shipped, 10% off if you buy 2 or more. Total 4 HDD available.
Thanks for looking, Reach out to me if you are interested to buy.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.