• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Sealed subwoofer with high level inputs

Mogami Cables

mpw

hi

am looking for a Sealed subwoofer ( in Mumbai area / navi Mumbai / Thane / Pune ) in good condition ...prefer REL / JL Audio etc.. which accept high level connections direct from the speaker terminals of the integrated amp.

Price - depends on condition / performance etc..:D

Please PM.

thanks
mpw
Mumbai

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

panditji

I really want to listen to a decently priced sub with my bookshelves....and if need be use a DSPeaker Antimode for room correction .... Has anyone tried the above and if yes, do post your impressions...

Shivam

I really want to listen to a decently priced sub with my bookshelves....and if need be use a DSPeaker Antimode for room correction .... Has anyone tried the above and if yes, do post your impressions...
I have tried a parametric equalizer for room correction based on pink noise and RTA when I installed subs. I was able to adjust the placement of my subs in the room and adjust the levels and cross-over based on the analysis so that room correction is no longer required.

mpw

does anyone have a Seas L26ROY subwoofer driver for sale ?

SPONSORED ADS