Seeking Advice on Pulz RS 100 Preamplifier

Manoj Nair

Hi
Good evening
I have shortlisted a Pulz RS 100 Preamplifier to be connected to a Power amp of my Home Hi Fi system.
I would appreciate feedback from members on the above model based on their experience.
Thanks again for all your help.
Regards
Manoj

Hi

Used it years back.....it was quite nice then......

I assume you tried other pre amps........

Pulz was known for their professional speakers and theatre setups in various auditoriums and even Regal Cinema

Hi

Used it years back.....it was quite nice then......

I assume you tried other pre amps........

Pulz was known for their professional speakers and theatre setups in various auditoriums and even Regal Cinema
Hi
Thanks for the feedback.
I have never used or tried any Preamp before.
This would be my first attempt.... All the years worked with Integrated Amplifiers.
My option with Pulz...... is this is perhaps the most affordable Preamp available for the modest budget I have for the moment.
Also Pulz was a name when we were growing up.

Thanks again and appreciate your feedback.
Regards
Manoj

I have heard very good things about Pulz RS250, the dual mono power amp which bundles with the RS100 pre. So guess the pre should be good, but check the internals, and audition before buying. Ageing components can take away the fidelity.

I have heard very good things about Pulz RS250, the dual mono power amp which bundles with the RS100 pre. So guess the pre should be good, but check the internals, and audition before buying. Ageing components can take away the fidelity.
Hi Kannan
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Planning to buy a new one so I hope should be okay.

Thanks
Manoj

Hi
Thanks for the feedback.
I have never used or tried any Preamp before.
This would be my first attempt.... All the years worked with Integrated Amplifiers.
My option with Pulz...... is this is perhaps the most affordable Preamp available for the modest budget I have for the moment.
Also Pulz was a name when we were growing up.

Thanks again and appreciate your feedback.
Regards
Manoj
Hi I have focul profile 918 towers and b&w 302 speaker suitable for pulz rs100 and pulz rs 250 please suggest

Hi I have focul profile 918 towers and b&w 302 speaker suitable for pulz rs100 and pulz rs 250 please suggest
Hi
Honestly I will not be able to answer your question directly .
But being Tower speakers a combination of RS 100 and HA 400 Pre Amp/ Power Amp should work well i presume .
HA 400 has more power than RS 250

Alternately suggest you speak to Pulz sales offiqce at Mumbai and seek advice .
You can speak to one Mr.Ashok who is fairly experienced person.

My personal experience is that I m satisfied with Pulz products so I own both the power amps RS 250 and HA 400 which are driven by the pre amps.
Also their service support is excellent and being in Mumbai is an added advantage for me as im native of Mumbai.
I'm attaching a photograph of my amplifier / Set up for your reference .
In case should you need any additional information please do contact.
Thanks again
Manoj

Attachments

• 20231121_090516.jpg
    20231121_090516.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 32

Hi
Honestly I will not be able to answer your question directly .
But being Tower speakers a combination of RS 100 and HA 400 Pre Amp/ Power Amp should work well i presume .
HA 400 has more power than RS 250

Alternately suggest you speak to Pulz sales offiqce at Mumbai and seek advice .
You can speak to one Mr.Ashok who is fairly experienced person.

My personal experience is that I m satisfied with Pulz products so I own both the power amps RS 250 and HA 400 which are driven by the pre amps.
Also their service support is excellent and being in Mumbai is an added advantage for me as im native of Mumbai.
I'm attaching a photograph of my amplifier / Set up for your reference .
In case should you need any additional information please do contact.
Thanks again
Manoj

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108-152510.png
    Screenshot_20240108-152510.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back